Stolen, OP from TLCA fb page (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_1379.PNG

Apparently they recovered a bunch of stolen property in addition to the truck.

Great news On the truck please tell us they caught the scum and he's on his way to jail.
Unfortunately it was stolen in Cali which means the criminal will be back on the street within a week and usually within 48 hours. Stealing an auto isn't under the "violent crime" category so it no longer requires extended prison time. they will be in prison as long as it takes to process the paperwork and car. Usually that takes about 2-5 days. They will get a ticket and a court date which they will never pay and will never show to court. Two of my good friends are officers and arrest guys daily in stolen cars. Usually with drugs. More often then not they are still working on their personal report for the courts and the auto theif and drug dealer is already back on the streets. One of my buddies arrested a guy for a home robbery. Two days later he arrested him in a stolen car. He had barely started the paperwork for the home robbery and had already had new paperwork to do for the next arrest. That guy has since been arrested 3-4 more times. Never once shown up to court and never paid any "ticket". Thank you Jerry Brown for making my state a safe haven for all criminals. Mass exodus of law abiding citizens with a mass influx of criminals. Who wouldn't want to live here. At least we saved some money, right? To the guy who had his vehicle stolen; be very careful. If the guy didn't get away with it the first time, I can almost guarantee he is back on the streets. There is a good chance he will go for it again. Why wouldn't he. He got a slap on the wrist for stealing your rig. He will keep at it until he is successful. Rant done.
PS: Will be joining the rest of the sane people and will be leaving Cali soon. Good luck to the few good guys who stay.

Not to stray this thread way off topic but I can't imagine why anyone would want to live in California. I met someone recently that moved here just because he was tired of the gun laws in CA and felt TX was a better place to be.

Not to stray this thread way off topic but I can't imagine why anyone would want to live in California. I met someone recently that moved here just because he was tired of the gun laws in CA and felt TX was a better place to be.
We are trying to find a place in Western Texas right now. The taxes are killing my little business and the laws are killing any form of safety for my children. If you have a family and run your own business; your screwed in Cali.

Sorry to read this but it's the same in Australia as our jails are full and most get a slap on the rist for there crime. The crims have guns and the law abiding have nothing but sling shots to defend there family's. It may sound strange but if someone falls out of your window when doing a home Robery you best have insurance because they can end up with your house after they take you through court system.
Strange world these days thanks to the do gooders.

We are trying to find a place in Western Texas right now. The taxes are killing my little business and the laws are killing any form of safety for my children. If you have a family and run your own business; your screwed in Cali.

The biggest threat in Texas right now is a Californian with a U-haul trailer. :rofl:

I am just giving you a hard time.... *puts on flame suit"

Sorry to read this but it's the same in Australia as our jails are full and most get a slap on the rist for there crime. The crims have guns and the law abiding have nothing but sling shots to defend there family's. It may sound strange but if someone falls out of your window when doing a home Robery you best have insurance because they can end up with your house after they take you through court system.
Strange world these days thanks to the do gooders.
Thanks to f**n Howard the coward our guns got melted.. but its also the rest of the stupid society that keeps voting and allows to be fooled just because they think that's the right thing and they are good citizens.
I wish we were back in '70 and never let this crap to take over..

Hello,

This liberal nonsense that rewards criminals and punishes good citizens cannot last long.

Hopefully we will live to see the end of this stupidity.

Juan

So if all of you are leaving California anyone want to sell me your house for cheep, I mean if no one is going to be there it can't be worth anything and I always wanted a second home on the west coast.

That's the main reason I left California 7 years ago, had a good business with several employees but the workers comp, unemployment insurance, health ensuance, Fedral, State, County and City taxes ( on gross receipts) was counter productive to growing a business. The family is much better off since we returned the Texas.

That's the main reason I left California 7 years ago, had a good business with several employees but the workers comp, unemployment insurance, health ensuance, Fedral, State, County and City taxes ( on gross receipts) was counter productive to growing a business. The family is much better off since we returned the Texas.
I'm trying to find a home on a lake or river in Texas. My boys and I love to fish. Just got to find the right property for the right price.

I'm trying to find a home on a lake or river in Texas. My boys and I love to fish. Just got to find the right property for the right price.

That takes 99.9% of Western TX out of the equation!:rofl: Del Rio would be about your only option, excellent fishing at Amistad resivor and the Devils, Pecos and Rio Grande rivers. You won't regret leaving the leftist Commiefornia!

That takes 99.9% of Western TX out of the equation!:rofl: Del Rio would be about your only option, excellent fishing at Amistad resivor and the Devils, Pecos and Rio Grande rivers. You won't regret leaving the leftist Commiefornia!
I made a typo. I didn't mean Western Texas. I meant Eastern. We have looked heavily along the north eastern edge. Lots of greenery and rivers and lakes. We also looked in the Oklahoma area but the teacher salaries were terrible. Texas isn't great but better than Oklahoma. My goal is to take the equity in my socal house and pay cash for a Texas house. If I can remove my mortgage all together then I can make the reduced income work in Texas. I also am in the process of adopting a little girl and can't leave the state until that process is complete. Hopefully we can wrap up all of that soon.

I can think of plenty of areas where you can live by the river in Texas but it won't be in West Texas.

Edit: I see that you are going for East Texas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom