Stolen! FJ60 - San Francisco - 11/2 - Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this on a few other forums, but I'm trying to spread the word...

My FJ60 was STOLEN on Thursday night in San Francisco from the SF General Hospital (located at 1001 Potrero Ave # 107) parking lot sometime last night (likely early in the morning on November 2, 2007). :mad:

Here are the details:

License number 4TOA926. VIN JT3FJ60G4H1139016

Description: 1987 FJ60 wagon; white; ARB black bull bar; no roof rack; police-style spot-light on the driver side; sliding side cargo area windows; Old Man Emu suspension (i.e., sits a little higher than a typical FJ60); sunroof; larger tires with American Racing offset all black wheels; tan and brown interior; aftermarket stereo; light-tinted windows (all except front two and windshield)

Picture is attached on another thread that seems to be getting the most hits/posts: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=2701684#post2701684

Most of you are likely down at SnT so you may not get this until after the weekend, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see/hear anything either by posting to this thread or by emailing me at curtis_kroeker@hotmail.com. Anything that anyone can do to spread the word is, of course, very much appreciated!

Have a great weekend!

-ckcruiser

btw...just a quick note to share some great news! One of the cruiserheads from the 60-Series forum spied my truck, called the cops, and now I have it back safe-n-sound! The best news is that it's virtually untouched! Other than some wiring pulled out from under the steering column, a missing stereo faceplate, and a slightly jacked lid on the storage console between the front seats, it truly appears undamaged. For more dets, check out the other 60-Series thread at https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=186101&page=4

Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom