Stock - 'No lift' dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the distance from the top of the spring bracket to the underside of the frame [or snubber], front and rear on a 'stock' 73 or 74 with no suspension 'lift' added?

Not sure what you are looking for. The shackle would be a set length. The center (axle) to frame or snubber would vary greatly on spring age/sag

Since your truck has new suspension and you know how much advertised lift you installed, the dimensions I asked for will give me the information I need. thanks

ok i'll get you my dimensions. i put in an ironman spring set, and i think it was advertised as 2 inch lift, but it is about 6 inches taller than it was. i don't know how much it will settle, but it's got all the weight on it.

Well i guess I exaggerated a little. Looks a LOT higher.

Right now it is 3 1/2" in the front, and about 8" in the rear. That is without hood, fuel, windshield or side windows in the FRP top.

Thanks for that info. Your data gives a 'zero point' for a new truck with a "2 inch" lift. Those are the only measurements that don't vary with tire and wheel sizes, and thus allow comparison to see where mine is relative to new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom