Wanted Stock 16" 100 series wheels or F5s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for stock 100 16" 100 series wheels, either LX or LC. I'm going to refinish them so the finish doesn't matter as long as they aren't trashed. I'm located in Pennsylvania so willing to travel a little and also willing to pay for shipping.

I will also entertain super cool wheels of other sizes I suppose as long as they don't bankrupt me.

I've got a set of 5 for lx470 2001 with center caps and lug nuts $200. Can ship LTL from Dallas maybe $100 to Penn. Would need a drop address. Pics posted on here search my name for wheels.

If those don’t work out I’ve got a set of 4 off a 2004. I’m just outside Cleveland.

I will try to get pics tomorrow. I’d take $100 for them. I took them off a few years ago and don’t recall exact condition. They are straight but did have some peeling I think. They are 100 series wheels.

Not likely to the residence but ill be able to find a delivery point in or near the zip code. Or any business address with a shipping dock that you've worked out delivery ahead of time.
The spare is new tire but 265 width.

Based on another quote I did it would be $100. The UPS freight delivery point is

Street Address
Telephone: 800-333-7400
1428 OLD STATE ROUTE 119
Fax: 724-542-7791
MT PLEASANT, PA 15666-3511

ups does have a residential option on the website for an additional $160.

Let’s do it. Can you ship without the tires on?

Cheapest shipping option. I’ll drive!

Last edited:
I have a set too, have to remove the tires, still on truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom