1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still have a bunch of pig parts available.

Discussion in 'FJ55 Classifieds Corner' started by tfdcruiser, Aug 15, 2006.

1. tfdcruiser

tfdcruiser

I have sold the 79 green piggie to Portal Tek and the A/C unit from the 78 to Cruisebrett. I hope they are happy with their purchases. My original thread is here https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=102311. There is still alot of great parts to scavenge, glass, a good 2f with everything, another good running F motor, a great early flat style hood, doors, working tailgate. Let me know and I will check and honestly assess the condition and I will sell it cheap (it's more important to make room), For those of you who PM'd me with interests in certain parts PM me back to let me know the status of your interest. If you paypal me I will hold the parts for you. I am in Tucson, Az and don't mind shipping the small to medium items. Thanks, Don.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">