stickers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who is doing the order? I'm still in for 2 "non western" style.

I still suggest we should get a larger order of both styles so we have them on hand for existing and new members. I say we get 2-3 dozen of each style. I think I heard Butch say he just needs the quantities and he can order them.

Can we hear from the board on this?

Do we need to approve the money or just order them and get er done?

I talked to Jeff today, he is ready, our cost on them is $8 each, all I need to know is how many of each style.
White ......we have tried other colors over the years, I have a dark blue one on my truck it does not stand out well.........

I talked to Jeff today, he is ready, our cost on them is $8 each, all I need to know is how many of each style.
White ......we have tried other colors over the years, I have a dark blue one on my truck it does not stand out well.........

I can get them by meeting time if I get a number

How about 25 each? All white. I think that should be plenty, unless someone thinks otherwise.

Took delivery today of 50 windshield banners, look great.......is our treasurer gonna be at the meeting?

Hmmmm.. Might have to invest in one of these for the back window on our rig since the front is already covered.;)

I need 1 pink for daughter,if possible thanks, MIke

You could always use a pink highlighter or a sharpie.:clap::bounce2::flamingo:

Should we just charge cost on these, or maybe go to $10 each for a nice round number and put a couple bucks in the account? I'm fine with $8, we just need to bring lots of ones to the meeting. :)

I think there will be at least 2 new people tonight,might need some change. Mike

too late to try and get any different colors, Jeff is gone for a month, he ran out of white.... called me he had some silver stock which is more $$ which he did not charge us but I have a few of each design in it.

Bringing Bobby Don and Dusty with me in case any of ya'll want to rumble:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Idiot at the KFC drive thru gave me 16 ones today at lunch for change.........one of them Karma things?
Butch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom