For Sale Steelies Group Buy Placeholder - Custom Sizes Available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Placeholder/brainstorming for my upcoming Steelies group guy.

These are a custom-made batch so pretty much every spec and size is available; even the weight can be adjusted.

Standard specs are made to fit LCs and Tundras.

Wheel Dimensions: 17x8 inches

Hub Diameter: 110.3 mm

Lug Pattern: 5x150

Offset: +40-+50 LC200, +25 tundra? (i plan on running 34s, but most of mud are on 33s)

Weight per wheel: 15.5kg (34lbs) for non beadlocks, add 2-3lbs for real beadlocks and a little less for fake beadlocks

Load Capacity: 1250kg per wheel, can be adjusted to as low as 1150 and as high as 1400kg per wheel (higher capacity = heavier wheel)

Logo on wheels: ih8mud?

Logo on cap: Outline of @grinchy 's LX with them fat 35s.

Will be updating this quite often in the upcoming month.

Catalog for reference:

This is also where you can reserve a set. Prices for mud will likely be around $65 per wheel (price for all non-beadlocks at 17x8 inches) + cost of domestic shipping from Raleigh, North Carolina to you.

Unless preorder/custom size, you will pay when they are already in the US. North Carolina folks will have the option of picking up from the warehouse by RDU airport for no additional shipping cost.

Here is what looks like a rebranded model on a LC200.

JAL-A07-1.PNG

JAL-A07-2.PNG

JAL-A08-1.PNG

JAL-A08-2.PNG

JAL-A17-1.PNG

JAL-A17-2.PNG

JAL-Soft8.PNG

jal4.jpg

jal3.jpg

jal5.jpg

Last edited:
Interested.

Can these come in any other colors, like bronze?

Also, any sample sets on a truck or maybe some mocked-up photos through photoshop would be nice to see eventually.

Interested.

Can these come in any other colors, like bronze?

Also, any sample sets on a truck or maybe some mocked-up photos through photoshop would be nice to see eventually.
Here you go boss. That is the triangle-style non beadlock, same specs and likely a chinese rebrand. There are a lot of steelies that gets imported from China to Australia.

I will have a full catalog to share with everyone as soon as i settle on a manufacturer, which will include colors.

Last edited:
70s
Courtesy of King's FB Page

70s4.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

70s.jpg

70s3.jpg

70s5.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of price increase is there for custom sizes? I would be interested in a set of 16x7 real beadlocks to fit on my 40 running 60 axles.

What kind of price increase is there for custom sizes? I would be interested in a set of 16x7 real beadlocks to fit on my 40 running 60 axles.
The price increase is for adding beadlocks ($40 extra per wheel), and not the custom size.

For custom size, i only ask you pay a deposit ahead so that i don't end up stuck with it if you change their minds.

Last edited:
Awesome. I'll be in for at least 5 wheels for the 40, might get a set for my truck also if that price stands for different lug patterns also.
I edited it, if i am reading quote right it is $40 extra PER WHEEL for beadlocks, don't want to catch anyone off guard and i will double check with them later tonight (they have not started their work day yet).

Here is a catalog for reference only, keep in mind that we can get custom specs (deposit/preorder) if you do not see your exact specs listed.

Each model has a different sheet, so be sure to tab through the sheets at bottom to see everything.

sheets.PNG

Last edited:
@SharpeCat - When is this Group buy going down? Too late to jump in?

I’m looking to run Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s in 35x10 R17 on my FZJ80 but cannot find an 17” alloy rim in 17x7 with 6x139.7 bolt pattern other than TRD wheels which I don’t love.

I am getting a sample set sometime within next 2 months and going from there. After talking with everyone I found, I was only able to find one who could make up to +40 offset.

Reactions: CJK
so i have 285/75/16s and im interested in the JAL-A23 ,16x6 5x150. How much would 4 or 5 be? and would they fit that tire size, would i need a specific offset? im a newbie sorry

FYI, I decided not to go with JAL. I was originally told they could do +40 and turns out +30 is max. Flyway is the only one with +40, and that is who I will be getting a sample set from.

I'm interested as well. Will the change from JAL to Flyway have any significant impact on when they'll be available to ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom