Squirrel patrol non-lethal weaponry options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@73fj40lc
I think it will be the 455 American synthetic, it seems to fit the bill. Anscutz is not in the realm of squirrel killing for me. Hell if I could hit them with a baseball and stun them I would finish them with shovel before I spent that much.

@73fj40lc
I think it will be the 455 American synthetic, it seems to fit the bill. Anscutz is not in the realm of squirrel killing for me. Hell if I could hit them with a baseball and stun them I would finish them with shovel before I spent that much.

Make sure you get the suppressor ready version. You can also get a few extras and upgraded parts for your CZ at DIP.
CZ 452/453/455 Rimfire Parts and Accessories

I am extremely picky about my toys so I couldn't leave well enough alone and upgraded a few parts on my CZ from DIP. I was following suggestions from the forums on upgrades and other parts were just my personal preferences on the parts to upgrade. If you are interested on what I upgraded PM me and I will tell you some of the stuff that I did. Some of my upgrades did increase accuracy, other parts were just higher end milled parts.

Greg,
Do you run the same suppressor on the CZ as the Ruger? After reading your post and this video review I decided that I will have a CZ. I always love the Ruger bull barrel, great suppressed. I used to work with a Sako fully integrated Vaime Suppressed 22lr that was used by various invisible units around the world. Love that gun and I anticipate the CZ will be just as good. We also flogged their .308 version with the Sako subsonic rounds. Sounded like my pellet rifle and the guys at Quantico told us that they were lobbing them out to 450 meters with satisfactory results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom