Springfield MO. 4x4 jamboree (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THinkin' about it, course I live in springfield, so not a tough decision. Hopefully more than just heeps there. I can always use more cruiser gear. :cheers:

Well I went and it sucked bad. I only saw ONE toyota truck. WTF? Mainly heeps and ford/chevy etc........ oh yeah lots of rednecks, think they got a special discount at the gate. Waste of time and 15.00. :flipoff2:

91kruzr sorry you missed me 1 was there allmost all day both days also has a 60 parked next to me

Wish I would've known - that's just down the road from me. I could've at least helped make fun of the rednecks.

hhhmm...might have to make that someday...my grandpa lives in Mt Vernon just down the road!

BTW: I'm gonna be there sometime in May/June to pickup a pooltable from him and will need some muscle....I DO plan on hitting a few of you up ;)

KC I can't believe I didn't see you. I was there on Saturday, I walked forever, thought I saw everything. Watched the mud bog comp for a while, went home. Course it was raining like crazy, so maybe my pace was a little quick. :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom