Events/Trails Spring wheeling? (1 Viewer)

When you wanna "wheel?"

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like everyone wants to do a Silver Lake run... Joe, you know the lay of the land up there. Camp? VRBO? Educate us.

I need to do some work and squeeze a couple more squirrels out of the 40! With 35's and the way it has been running lately, my test hill days are over!!

Sounds like everyone wants to do a Silver Lake run... Joe, you know the lay of the land up there. Camp? VRBO? Educate us.

I need to do some work and squeeze a couple more squirrels out of the 40! With 35's and the way it has been running lately, my test hill days are over!!

Those are the only options this time of year realistically. There's one s***ty hotel that typically is open, the others don't open up until later.

The state campground would be pretty much empty, could reserve some spots together and it wouldn't be bad. Camping in summer is aweful, but spring and fall isn't bad at all. Vrbo is booking FAST.

I'm fine with camping. We will just have to behave in the state campground... no guns, no gas fountains, no nudity, no fun...

If the weather looks awful, I don't see why we just cant turn south to the badlands. Klumpe Camp opens that weekend!

I do want another ranch day before PYS! But I'm afraid that will be too much cramming. Won't be able to go cart in Mears at night... Won't be able to fully sink into Gumyland kinda thing.... Just my 2 cents.

I do want another ranch day before PYS! But I'm afraid that will be too much cramming. Won't be able to go cart in Mears at night... Won't be able to fully sink into Gumyland kinda thing.... Just my 2 cents.

I concur

Long term Dune forecast doesn't look good. Low 40's as a high, potential for rain Friday. Since the hotels aren't open yet, it's pretty unlikely that go karts will be with that forecast, as they tend to play April and October by ear.

Switching to Badlands. Camping at klumpe campground. We will be there tonight.

Good thing you didn’t tent camp up here.
7C03C144-D49D-46B6-BEDF-34393A0C9AAB.jpeg

I love camping in snow, hate camping in rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom