Events/Trails Spring wheeling? (1 Viewer)

When you wanna "wheel?"

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to throw some more money at the POS Badlands or maybe Silver Lake (opens April 1).

When works for you?

4/20 is my anti-made-up-religious-holiday BBQ. (My way of getting out of Easter b.s.) So I can't attend that day. Also a celebration of 4/20 so it's a win win

Make it known in the poll....THE POLL!!!

Pole? Slipper run?

At the top, THE TOP!!!!

Votes have been cast. May not be able to make any of them but I voted.

Mark, what excuse could you have? Are you wheeling on all those weekends?

Voted.
Need to reassemble #5

4/20 is my anti-made-up-religious-holiday BBQ. (My way of getting out of Easter b.s.) So I can't attend that day. Also a celebration of 4/20 so it's a win win

You should hold this feast in camp for your bestest friends.

Excuses:
1.depends on getting out of family functions

2.work

3.haven't touched the 40 since it was put in the garage after Harlin in October.

4.old standby, may have to get ready for gutters.

I voted but I may not make it cuz I may not make it but I would like to attend

Hey all, new to the chapter. Can I bring my Jeep to wheel? My FJ is a fair weather cruiser :D I would love to get out and meet some cruiser members.

Hey all, new to the chapter. Can I bring my Jeep to wheel? My FJ is a fair weather cruiser :D I would love to get out and meet some cruiser members.

Of course. We ain't brand whores... I don't think...

Awesome! I am down then. Picked up my Rubicon last year and haven't been offroad with it yet. Both have been patiently waiting in the garage all winter for the salt and snow to go away.

47413774391_4f2e4489de_b.jpg

I am a brand whore. But by all means bring your other brand unit and wheel with us.

It's about being out there and hangin, and hangin out of your shorts if it's real hot.

I am a brand whore. But by all means bring your other brand unit and wheel with us.

It's about being out there and hangin, and hangin out of your shorts if it's real hot.

Preach.

Awesome! I am down then. Picked up my Rubicon last year and haven't been offroad with it yet. Both have been patiently waiting in the garage all winter for the salt and snow to go away.

47413774391_4f2e4489de_b.jpg

Does that hood add points to your RTI score? :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom