Spotted lifted blue 80s goin on 105 westbound this Wed morning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H!
You're still alive! :D
Lifted 80s are a dime a dozen now! :beer:

Only BLUE lifted 80 that I know of is Bruno (fjc8871). ;p

That be me!!! I was spotted hell yeaz! Your civic is nicely modded. I use to have one that vintage. Took me back to the P-Sqaure days. Remember that Scott? I usually drive the 105 around 5:30am - 6:00am to the 405. Were you driving in from Pasadena?

That be me!!! I was spotted hell yeaz! Your civic is nicely modded. I use to have one that vintage. Took me back to the P-Sqaure days. Remember that Scott? I usually drive the 105 around 5:30am - 6:00am to the 405. Were you driving in from Pasadena?

P-Square, Naugles (Del Taco)... oh yea.. rice rocket days.
Funny thing is my buddy has started a vintage import meet and greet at Torrance Crossroads like 1 Friday Night each month. Some classic Toyota's, Datsun's, Mazda's show up. I'll let you know the next time they have one.. you might even know some of the folks!

Yeah let me know. I miss my youth! Skate boarding to P-Square on my Hosoi Hammerhead! Any rotary powered RX2, RX3 or R4 show up? I always wanted one.

Thank you, well since gas cost $ 4. sumthin per gallons, the civic is my daily drive, cost me $29 to filled up full tank in it and at least last until 5 workin days (Mon- Fri)I havent drive my 80s for long time.I have house in Pasadena and parked 80s there.
I lived in Cerritos, that morning I was driving from Cerritos to my work place near LAX area.

I might see you more then. I frequent the Cerritos area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom