spare 3 speed case?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
figured i would try here first as i would rather drive and get it versus mailing etc, does anyone have a spare 3 speed case laying around. i need a shifter and the front output box that switches it to 4wd. let me know if anyone has one thanks!

Do you need a Transfer case extension on just the side cover and shifter fork ? I have some parts from a 72

Do you need a Transfer case extension on just the side cover and shifter fork ? I have some parts from a 72

i think i just need the side cover box with the shift fork in it. im gong to look both cases over tonight and make sure thats all i need. also need some shifter parts so i can extend them to work with the rock box:grinpimp:

i think i just need the side cover box with the shift fork in it. im gong to look both cases over tonight and make sure thats all i need. also need some shifter parts so i can extend them to work with the rock box:grinpimp:

Let me know I have everthing but the extention........since I had to replace my broken one last week :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom