SOLD Southern California package deal - 97 4runner 68k miles and restored 64 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Brown
Hi, looking to sell as a package deal. I am asking $80k. If you are still interested, read on:

1997 4Runner 5-speed Anthracite metallic, SR5, Locking rear Diff 68k miles. No rust. I am the 3rd owner, for almost 2 years. I've put 3k miles on it. Originally from CO, then San Diego for a few months, now with me in Ventura County. Timing belt changed 2k miles ago, still on original LBJs but I have a new OEM set that comes with the truck. Interior is immaculate, still smells like a new Toyota. Exterior is in excellent shape as well, a couple dings where it looks like a set of skis or maybe a bike fell over on it in the garage. Tires are about a year old, maybe 2k miles on them too. Bilstein shocks and unknown coils, I think maybe OME but I'm not sure. Clean Carfax (can provide on request). Have original window sticker and owner's manual, as well as original dealer brochures from 1997 for both the 4Runner and the entire 1997 Toyota lineup. I looked a long time for this truck, made a list of every option I wanted, this was it. Can get you more specific pictures this weekend when I am back home from the fire station.

1964 FJ45, F-engine. US Spec. Restored around 2014, and re-restored in the last 4 years. Rebuilt top end. 3-speed has been converted to floor shift, power steering, small 2" lift, converted to disc brakes all around, re-geared to 3.70 (Yukon) and added limited slip to rear, flipped shackles and u-joints w/sliders, added steering stabilizer, new shocks, dual-circuit master, rock lights...too much to list. Had it all done at a great local shop American Offroad here in Simi. Was a no-sale during the pandemic on BaT.

Why am I selling? Looking to do some work on the house, and we now have 4 kids so the FJ45 isn't really useful as a weekend toy as all the kids want to go.

You can ask questions here, and you can call me too at (deleted). Not really interested in trades. Thanks.
IMG_8453.jpg
IMG_8452.jpg

IMG_8451.jpg
IMG_8450.jpg
IMG_8446.jpg

Last edited:
001-exterior-1964ToyotaFJ45-SWB-FixedCabPickup.jpg
004-exterior-1964ToyotaFJ45-SWB-FixedCabPickup.jpg
109-interior-1964ToyotaFJ45-SWB-FixedCabPickup.jpg
158-interior-1964ToyotaFJ45-SWB-FixedCabPickup.jpg
181-interior-1964ToyotaFJ45-SWB-FixedCabPickup.jpg

If you are interested in just letting the 4runner go. I'd be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom