South sound shops? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott68FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myblueheaven.com
This board seems pretty quiet, but hopefully someone still checks it from time to time. Does anyone know of any shops or mechanics in the south sound area that know their way around Land Cruiser stuff? After way to many years I need to get my FJ40 project kick started again and there are some things that I either can't do due to lack or space, time or general knowhow. Mainly a combo of the 3 actually.

I am initially looking for someone who can finish rebuilding the knuckles on a 1978 FJ40 front axle that will be going under my 1968. I started it over a decade ago when I lived in Phoenix and think it would be a good idea to have the whole thing gone though. I know that TorFab up in Everette are LC experts but that is a pretty long haul that I would love to avoid if at all possible.

This board seems pretty quiet, but hopefully someone still checks it from time to time. Does anyone know of any shops or mechanics in the south sound area that know their way around Land Cruiser stuff? After way to many years I need to get my FJ40 project kick started again and there are some things that I either can't do due to lack or space, time or general knowhow. Mainly a combo of the 3 actually.

I am initially looking for someone who can finish rebuilding the knuckles on a 1978 FJ40 front axle that will be going under my 1968. I started it over a decade ago when I lived in Phoenix and think it would be a good idea to have the whole thing gone though. I know that TorFab up in Everette are LC experts but that is a pretty long haul that I would love to avoid if at all possible.
There really isn't much to it... take it to any reputable 4x4 shop near where you live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom