Something for the old school FLCA folks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was transferring files and consolidating pictures and videos and ran across this.

If someone lets me know whee it came from so I can give credit to them? Robert St. Pierre?

Some beautiful pics of Bill's 40, Cap'n Jim et al.

Dropbox - LANDCR~6.EXE

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Edit:
It is a EXE file that scrolls through the pictures. I am pretty sure the original author did it to make it easier to share all the pictures.

Also noticed after watching them again that they are Copyrighted by Robert St. Pierre, so if it is a no-no to repost let me know and I will take them Down.

I thought they were shared from the original FLCA site after the run.

Last edited:
Bret,
Did you make a program (.EXE) to share the photos?

It is a program that runs like Imagewalker and scrolls through pictures.

Most of the Below are NFC with some FLCA.

Last edited:
5stuk60.jpg

St. Pierre is Jim's Brother in Law (Madeleine's brother). Recollect he's a professional photographer so the pictures were locked in the slide show for copyright protection. I didn't open it, but guessing it's from the sand pit over in Citrus where we had an Annual. That weekend cemented the fact that multiple Florida personalities weren't just miscreants at GSMTR, but could be just as crazy back home. Who new it would get worse with new characters, trips with the old Fatt Shack crew, NFC, etc. Miss the crazy folks for sure.

The others Bret posted are obviously from Alpha pit trips. John Balsch doing the wheelstand on Knuckle Buster.

I have a bunch of pics on the old computer - I'll dig it out this weekend and post some up.

P.S. Anyone in touch with Al - I corresponded with him on Mud a few months back, but can't find the thread. Needed to contact him this morning as my Pop called to say my front caliper was stuck (he's mounting my new Red Labels this week). I thought I had bought them off Al. Finally figured out they're likely v6 4-Runner calipers but a phone call would have been a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom