some parts for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fogblanket

SILVER Star
Threads
cleaning out the basement and garge of parts that I bought that I ended up going a different direction and will not use.

first up is the original Brake MC and clutch MC from my 1964 fj45lv
the cups are in excellent shape don't really know the condition of thd insdies but they are definately rebuildable.
$40 each obo
MC 01.jpg
MC 02.jpg

next is an early 70's aircleaner. I bought it off of ebay in order to use on my 87 2f but ended up using an early 80's fj40 aircleaner so I have theis one. the engine braket is included. this is a dry type originial for an F engine. this is aairfilter assemble makes it alot easier to run a snorkle
$75 for the whole assemeble

not all parts i can bring to the spring meeting!!!
early aircleaner 01.jpg
early aircleaner 02.jpg

next I have a fj60 radiator and shroud assemble. it worked when it was taken out of the doner fj60
$20
fj60 radiator.jpg

an emergency brake handle. i don't really know why i bought this other than I was bored at work one day but its in excllent shape and would be great for those wanting to move there ebrake off the floor and under the dash out of the way

$35 SOLD

again all of these parts i can deliver to the YT spring meeting. that way you don't have to pay shipping. these prices do not include shipping.
ebrake lever 01.jpg
ebrake lever 02.jpg

Last edited:
Spider trax 1 1/2" wheel spacers brand new in box never used. payed $150 will sell for $80

all items can be brough to the FG
Jason

I'll take the LV if your cleaning out entirely.

thanks for reminding me I do have an lv front seat I have an SOR seat cover for it . I wanted to keep it to make into a couch. but was shot down

not ready to give up on the lv yet have been gaining steam on the wiring. have tracked down all the pig tails for the OEM 78 vintage switchs so now its just a matter of conecting them up....

will have a built fj62 for sale soon though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom