Some Advice Please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My dad, who had his own small sandblasting company in Michigan, unfortunately passed away. I have no idea how to price his equipment or where I can go to sell his things. He has two sandblasting compressors, 4 blastposts, hoses and nozzles. I have had his equipment serviced and all is running well. If anyone could give me any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to sell his equipment together, but am not sure if it would be better to do it that way or to sell it all seperately. Thanks everyone in advance! I really appreciate any help!

20190821_132802.jpg

20190821_133920.jpg

20190821_125704.jpg

20190821_125657.jpg

Sorry you lost your Dad.

I don't think this particular area gets too many eyeballs. So, you could go to the clubhouse area. Here's a link to Michigan: MI- Lake Michigan Land Cruisers Lots of good peeps there who might be near you and know someone. Maybe mention the general vicinity of where you are.

Could call people who sell big compressors. They might be helpful. I searched and these guys are in Grandville and sell Sullair TMI - TMI Air Compressors

Other route would be research other media blasters in your area. I'm sure they'd want to lowball you so maybe first call manufacturers so you at least have a rough idea of value.

Farm type stores rent those compressors for blowing out irrigation. Maybe they'd have interest. Here's one below Grand Rapids Rental - Central Turf and Irrigation Supply

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom