SOLD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Herb

SILVER Star
Threads
The FJ40 sold to a really great couple last evening. Michelle and Craig should be signing up for mud accounts and getting involved in CLCC soon. They are mountain bikers, too...like many of us.

I'm still a member, dues paid late are still dues paid....right?:p

I hope to be part of the tech day still, if we have some rigs that need knuckle rebuilds.

Thanks John, I won't be a stranger. Thank you (and CLCC) also for all of your help with this truck, I will be around to return the favor to you and the crew.

It went in less than a week...to the first person who saw it. Maybe I under-priced it a bit, but I'm happy and these folks are really, really cool. I hope they join CLCC.

Didn't you just pay your dues about a week ago?!?! :doh:

Congrats on the sale. Hopefully, we'll get you in another cruiser before too long.

Man, I just thought you were testing the waters! Don't be a stranger.

Didn't you just pay your dues about a week ago?!?! :doh:

Congrats on the sale. Hopefully, we'll get you in another cruiser before too long.

Thanks Felix..
Yep, I benefitted from the club for 6 months this year..unpaid. So, I wouldn't want to be a moocher. Also, I'm going to remain a member as long as you'll have me.

Man, I just thought you were testing the waters! Don't be a stranger.

I was...but the thing sold QUICKLY! I won't be a stranger, for sure. I'll just have enough money for beer now...and maybe a burger after the meetings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom