For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! 2013 Tundra Crewmax 5.7 Flex Fuel 4WD LIFTED CLEAN Atlanta, GA $38999 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very good condition Tundra Crewmax!!! This truck is a 2013 with only ~21,000 miles. XSP-X wheels and step bars were installed at time of purchase. Also installed custom (black with gray stitching) Katzkin heated leather seats. It has the power bucket seats in front. The truck has a one of a kind Ironman 4x4 lift kit which includes springs, shocks, shackles, and poly bushings in rear and struts and springs up front. The tires are Nitto Terra Grapplers in 295/70/20 (34x11.50x20). I also installed new front and rear door speakers. This truck gets looks everywhere I go and I get tons of compliments on it. This truck has the SR5 package, Tow package, and Homelink rear view mirror with backup camera. It also has a sprayed in bedliner. I work at a Toyota dealership (obviously) and this truck has been well taken care of. All services completed at the dealership with service records to show. The oil has been changed every 5,000 miles with Toyota genuine synthetic 0W20 oil and Toyota filters. The ONLY reason I am selling this truck is because my wife has been out of work for a while and we need to downsize. This was my dream truck and still is.

5.7L Flex Fuel V8, 381hp and 401tq, 4WD, A-TRAC, Auto LSD, Tow Package (4.30 ring gear, TOW/HAUL mode switch, Oil cooler, trans cooler, 170 amp alternator, etc), SR5 package (Bucket seats, fog lights, keyless), Homelink mirror with backup camera, XM ready radio, Tie down rails in bed, spray in bedliner.

NO TRADES!!! I am selling this truck to get out of the payments. The bank holds the title. Once payment has been completed (AND CLEARED THE BANK), you can take possession of the vehicle. Local pickup only or you are responsible for any transportation. Cash, bank transfer, cashiers check, or money order.

Tundra 4.jpg

Tundra 3.jpg

Tundra 2.jpg

Tundra 1.jpg

Tundra 5.jpg

Link to CL ad: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4419852642.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom