For Sale (SOLD!) FJ-40 Aluminum Radiator & Mark VIII fan assy for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Threads
Yes, that is right, this is a very efficient radiator which can be coupled with a Mark VIII fan. I ran it this way for several years. But now am adding A/C and there is not enough room for it all, so I'm making changes.
Mark8p1C.jpg

Radiator is manufactured By Custom Aluminum Radiators, (McCulloch Fabricating, Inc. Specializing in Aluminum Radiators for Racing & Custom Applications) Bryan knows how to delete heat! You just have to move lots of air, which the Mark VIII does quite well!
Rad2.jpg

Rad4.jpg

Now throw in a Delta Current Controls fan controller (Welcome to Delta Current Control) and you set it and forget it. It worked that well for me. The controller is mounted right in the shroud, upper right hand side.
Mark8p3c.jpg

Moves lots of air when it has to and not so much when it doesn't..very consistent coolant temperature regulation and no big hit to your electrical system like a relay would do. I really wanted to keep this, but there just isn't enough room fore/aft to make it fit with an AC condenser out front.

Located in Boise, Idaho and willing to ship and/or separate the pieces if necessary.
Asking $225.00 for the lot and you pick up the shipping tab. This does not include the radiator "U" frame, you will have to use your own, but it is a dead simple mount as you can see in the pics.
PM me if interested.

Cheers!

This kept a v-8 40 cool? Sending pm for more info. Interested.

Yes, that is a 350 in there mildly warmed over with an RV cam. Been to Moab several times and all around Idaho in summer time, 210 is about the highest it has ever gotten on me. Flow Kooler WP and plain old Prestone antifreeze.. The Mark VIII moves about 4000 CFM of air at full tap, which does an amazing job wicking heat! If I could figure out how to keep this and make it all fit, it would be staying, but just not enough room.

Sale Pending..:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom