Trade SOLD Austin TX Trade BMW F800GS Dual Sport for 80 or 60 Series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD
Throwing it out there. Would love trade for a 60 or 80 Series.

Well taken care of 2009 F 800 GS. Has 36,635 miles on it. I bought this 3 years ago and just never have time to ride it. Too many bikes. Raised Tourtech Windscreen and rear rack, Blackdog skidplate, Custom Sargent lowered seat (super comfortable and a must have on these bikes!), Wolfman bags with mounts as well as a Wolfman tank bag. Shinko 804/805 tire set up with plenty of life still in them. Service light been on since I bought it. My mechanic doesn't have the computer to turn it off and I'm not taking it to Wood's service center.

I almost forgot. These come with HEATED GRIPS! This is the best on cold mornings.

I'll throw in a Sheepskin seat cover, trickle charger and a brand new extra battery as well.
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG

I have the clean, clear blue Title in hand.

If you want a BMW F800GS, do your research before looking for one. They are outstanding off/on road bikes and are a pure joy to ride. I hate to sell it but I'd rather it go to someone that will ride it and go on adventures with her.

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom