For Sale SOLD-70 series hood, front doors w/ removable uppers (Denver) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

FOR SALE: 7* series front doors with removable uppers and hood (see below for details).

$700 for the doors and $300 for the hood and buyer pays shipping

Edit: I have the OEM covers that go over the holes where the door uppers insert for a nice, clean look that will be included with the doors.

And since I'll have extra rears, my current, near mint condition rear doors will be for sale and could be chopped to make half doors to go with the fronts. I would just need time to blast, paint and install my new rears before the old would be ready. I would offer the buyer of the front doors right of first refusal on the rears when they go for sale.

See this thread for description and pics:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bj73-front-rear-doors-with-removable-door-tops.809943/

Thanks
-Jason

Last edited:
image.jpg

Totally of subject of your thread, but you wouldn't have one of these lying around you wouldn't mind selling?

This outta squirrel the thought process, but will throw my name in the hat for your full doors....

Duly noted. You have your place in line. I'll keep this thread updated as the process moves along. And doesn't your Portuguese spec truck have removable upper rear doors? Trade?

And doesn't your Portuguese spec truck have removable upper rear doors?

Yes.

Benjamins only. Sorry.

Casually looking for full front and rears before P&B, which gives me more time that I'd like to secure.

[Full front, full rear, half rear, soft top on my radar....in case anyone's viewing.]

I'll add:

One can bank on accuracy in Chris' representation of his wares.

I've looked at MANY "rust free" vintage Cruisers in the last 13 years, yet this is the first that deserved the tag line.

Benjamins only. Sorry.

Casually looking for full front and rears before P&B, which gives me more time that I'd like to secure.

[Full front, full rear, half rear, soft top on my radar....in case anyone's viewing.]

Benjamins only? Does that mean they're for sale?

And pretty greedy looking for full doors, half doors and soft top ;)

I'm confused. You have removable uppers front and rear but would rather have a set of full doors and a set of rear half doors. The set you have covers all of your bases, no?

Benjamins only? Does that mean they're for sale?

T'was early, pre-coffee, so apologies for confusion, but meant to infer my desire to trade your doors for my money....

And pretty greedy looking for full doors, half doors and soft top ;)

Greedy, eh?

Greed would be having ten pristine pig bodies, ten 1FZ-FE SCs, or ten virgins and hoarding.

These parts are readily available, even new, an ad for promoting this thread.

Hardly greed....

The set you have covers all of your bases, no?

Yes, but wouldn't mind the option to change the field from baseball to soccer....

Not a restoration, mind you, and very possible the front windscreen will permanently affix, for protection purposes, so full doors preferred.

Like a full rear for hardtop, half doors for soft top....which I don't have, so reason for my attempt at procuring what I MAY need.

The decision will not be made soon, otherwise I'd play ball.

In lieu of a game, if to wanna sell your rear full doors out right, I'd be interested in discussing.

Last edited:
Now I understand. My pristine full rears will be for sale once I procure removable upper rears. I'll be in touch. Good luck with your build

BUMP as these items will be mine soon. SEE EDITED FIRST POST ABOVE.

Still interested in your full doors, realizing a ways off.

Yup, went through old posts and PMs and you are first in line for them. I'll PM you when I put the For Sale thread up with my asking price.

BUMP with minor edit to original post. Items are in Denver now.

Third Coast Cruisers...PM coming your way regarding license plate thingy.

Bump again. My full rear doors will be available by beginning of May. Also, I'll be traveling between Denver and St. Louis area in a couple weeks and could deliver hood and/or front doors with removable uppers anywhere in between, as long as it's a reasonable distance from I-70. I'm leaving Denver April 22nd and will be returning from Poplar Bluff, MO on the 23rd.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom