SOLD: 2002 LX470 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posting for a friend. Please PM me for contact info if you are interested.

2002 LX470 - well maintained with 269k miles. It looks good and is in good mechanical shape. Tires are BFG All Terrains. Have all service records. Just replaced power steering pump and fuel pump recently. It is a NM car (car is in Phoenix now) and third owner.

Price is $6500.

Picture taken at Schnebly Hill.

This one is tempting. Little high on miles but you figure the 99 4Runner I bought about four and half years ago have put about 15,000 miles on at my age and mile per year it would out last me.

Sold to me. Wasn't original plan but other LC deal from long ago fell through. I know @Rudster was interested and had first shot at it, so kind of fell into my lap when he decided to pass. Quickly back in a 100 series! Thanks to @medtro as well for bringing it to my attention.

Congrats, I saw the truck yesterday and was surprised on how nice it looked. The paint and interior are in very nice shape!

Congrats, I saw the truck yesterday and was surprised on how nice it looked. The paint and interior are in very nice shape!

Totally agree. Thanks for confirming what I see!! Would never guess it has the mileage it does. Seems to have good maintenance. Will get into it more eventually.

Good luck with it and I almost got it but don't need any more projects to tinker on right now. It drove well and very clean for that mileage

Until I can get close to counting my cruisers on fingers on one hand really don't need anymore vehicles either.
Hands, fingers, knees, and toes are what you need to count your fleet 🤣

Tinkering is optional. Cruiser is built to be neglected and abused.

Glad for both points. I'm going to put "optional" in parenthesis. How would that even be possible not to do anything? I can't wait to get my $10 phone mount, whichever it is. That's a straight up mod right there.

Glad for both points. I'm going to put "optional" in parenthesis. How would that even be possible not to do anything? I can't wait to get my $10 phone mount, whichever it is. That's a straight up mod right there.

That has nothing to do with cruiser though. You would do the same mod even if you purchased a non cruiser. Please post picture of your phone mount, I am looking for one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom