SOLD >> SOLD << 1987 FJ60 Needs some love (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly, I need to sell this, it's going to need a lot of TLC, but it's a survivor, all stock except front seats and tires/wheels.
Brand new zero-mile Falken Wildpeak AT3W's on ProComp black steel wheels.
I have rebuilt the carb, new fuel pump and replaced all the worn out smog VSV's, and checked everything else. It runs well and has good (typical) power, and NO SMOKE. To pass smog, it will need to be fine-tuned to meet the strict CA levels. Registration is not current but all fees are paid on the title.
Brakes are decent, has some rust and some right side body scrapage, paint is thin.
I have the engine side gasket and the oil pan gasket, I was always going to get at those but didn't make the time!
I also have a new washer bottle and TOYOTA Grill badge, some other bits.
I know these are through the roof in price these days, I'm a realist and would really like to see this go to a good 'Cruiser home, I just don't have the time to do it justice.

I'm asking $4,900, I'm in Torrance, CA and would help to ship if needed (on your dime).

Thanks for your time. Serious buyers only please. PH: (3 one oh) nine 41-53five9, or DM. Dan.

Dash1.JPG

Rightside_Rust.JPG

Interior1.JPG

Leftside.JPG

LF_Corner.JPG

Last edited:
Oh boy Dan, I would love to buy this from you. It looks like a good one to me. Plus I would get a visit in!

Oh boy Dan, I would love to buy this from you. It looks like a good one to me. Plus I would get a visit in!

Haha, c'mon out and drive it home!

It would be a great experience for sure

I'll shoot you a pm if I can get 5 free minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom