SOLD SoCal: 2016 4Runner Trail Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
rgb(135, 134, 134)
Asking $40k

Thought I’d have this rig for a looong time but the Mrs. wants a 3rd row so I’m going to buy a used land cruiser. Considered adding a 3rd row to this one but have decided I don’t want to do that. I’ve been a contributing member of this community for over 10 years.

2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition
Bought new on Black Friday from Mossy Toyota in San Diego in 2015
Original owner, owned free and clear.
87,134 miles (will go up slightly as we do drive it daily)
Classic Silver
KDSS
All Weather Mats
Entune Premium Sound
Cargo Cover
Heated front Seats
Victory Full Length Rack
GOAT Armor Magnetic Panels
Black Emblem Overlays
Tinted front windows to match the rears
HID Low Beams
LED Fog bulbs
Grill “Raptor” Lights
Icon Front coilovers and rear shocks
RCI Front, transmission, transfer case and filler plate skids
Aftermarket mudflaps
Odyssey Group 34 Battery (roughly 1 year old)
Rear canvasback liner
TRD Intake
TRD Radiator Cap
TRD Oil Cap
Baxter Remote oil filter system (have oem cap. This is totally reversible if new owner desires)
New 255/75 Cooper Discoverer AT3
RokBlokz Mudflaps
I’ll throw in a carpeted platform I made to create a flat floor for sleeping.

Maintained by the book, including “driving on dirt roads or dusty roads” items, plus an occasional extra item. Also - 5000 mi oil and filter interval since new using Mobile 1 fully synthetic oil and mobile 1 filters.

I’m the original owner and this is my 3rd 4Runner since 2000. I’ve logged over 500,000 miles between the 3. I am an experienced mechanic and maintain my vehicles meticulously. I use my 4runners 95% on road and 5% offroad and so there’s a paint blemish here and there but you will not find a better mechanically maintained 4Runner on the market with a more complete story. I have the original front and rear shocks, too. (Icons went on at about 82k miles).

I have every piece of paper from purchase including:
Window sticker
Sold sign
Delivery checklist
Original registration slip
All manuals
2 smart keys plus valet key
Trailer brake harness

Located in Santa Barbara.

Price: $40,000 as presented.

Would prefer not to part out but will consider offers if I started selling the aftermarket parts (roof rack, skids, intake, suspension). I’ve checked what’s on the market nationally and there’s really only one comp (a black one) and they’re asking $46,000. Of course if you’re reading this thread and shopping, you already know this. There are no holes in the story about this 4Runner. It is an enthusiasts dream.

Thanks for looking! PM me to start a discussion by phone/text.

Photos: 2016 4Runner - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rh9MJaPrhxYnQrAQ8

5BD6AAAB-02B4-4D55-B814-C4C8366D19A3.jpeg

I don’t know how to edit my original post, sorry. But I’ve sold the rci skids and put stock ones back on. I’ve also removed the remote oil filter adapters (which also means I just changed the oil!) and may have someone interested in buying the roof rack.

I don’t know how to edit my original post, sorry. But I’ve sold the rci skids and put stock ones back on. I’ve also removed the remote oil filter adapters (which also means I just changed the oil!) and may have someone interested in buying the roof r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom