So...let's play what's it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok...found a clean 96' 80 series local with lockers and 153K miles for $5500...I feel like I should have my head examined if I don't buy it...what says the group?

I'm with Mark! Get it! Wish I could buy it!!

Ok...$5300 now...dude is being wierd when I ask for a VIN to do a carfax though...I hate craigslist

image.jpeg

Anyway to go check it out in person?

I haven't seen this on CL.

Gonna try to go take a look on the 22nd...fella is in Rogers I guess...he had a 100 for sale that I was interested in posted on craigslist, but I guess wife changed his mind and he's got the 80 for sale now as well...it's a little "blinged out", but appears solid and nothing that I don't think couldn't be undone...guy refuses to give me the VIN though except in person, so I can't track if it's been in an accident prior to taking a look...

Wondering if Scott @sandj527 might be able to take a look for me?

Last edited:
View attachment 1276417

Gonna try to go take a look on the 22nd...fella is in Rogers I guess...he had a 100 for sale that I was interested in posted on craigslist, but I guess wife changed his mind and he's got the 80 for sale now as well...it's a little "blinged out", but appears solid and nothing that I don't think couldn't be undone...guy refuses to give me the VIN though except in person, so I can't track if it's been in an accident prior to taking a look...

Wondering if Scott @sandj527 might be able to take a look for me?
Is this the guy that has a purple 100? I think he was trying to sell one or both around the time my 80 got totaled.

Is this the guy that has a purple 100? I think he was trying to sell one or both around the time my 80 got totaled.

Hey Jay- yes, has a purple 100 as well...have you seen the truck or dealt with the guy in person?

Hey Jay- yes, has a purple 100 as well...have you seen the truck or dealt with the guy in person?
I have not seen it in person. I think I spoke with him, but I am not for sure on that. I just remember seeing the 100 for sale off and on a few times. The 80 popped up at some point during my search. Sorry I can't be more help. Bummer he won't give you the VIN so you can run a Carfax report. That would at least save 6 hours of driving to go look at a basket case. Good luck. It looks nice.

Howdy folks- anyone in the Rogers area that might could scope out this 80 for me in the next few days?

I sent you a text....

Scott
479-313-0673

So big thanks to Scott! I owe this man some premium cervasa at the SCC...

I'd say steer clear of this one gents if it pops up on craigslist...apparently engine smokes and title is not in the sellers name...oh and has no tags... (no idea how that works, lol)...I haven't run a carfax on it yet, but I'm guessing there's more to the story

Whose white 4runner with ARB bull bar for sale? Saw it in little rock today with a 4sale by owner sign but couldn't catch the digits...has a RLC sticker on rear window

Whose white 4runner with ARB bull bar for sale? Saw it in little rock today with a 4sale by owner sign but couldn't catch the digits...has a RLC sticker on rear window

Was it similar to my white 4Runner only with 4wd and ARB bumper?

Yessir

Anyone know how to get in touch with Mr. Gill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom