Snowbash 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

Is anyone interested in going to snowbash in Kalispell January 18th?!?!?!?!?!¡¡¡

I don't want to be the only cruiser going!!!!!

this is one i always try and make it to but because of the timing and my line of work it never seems to pan out. do you have the details for this year? i dont do facebook and i kno thats where they usually post up.. always looks like a blast.

it's an awesome event! HUGE raffle too! bring a tow straps or two. don't worry about being the only FJC. it's a Toyota dominanted event. rigs from mild to wild .

10921971_10205926559425443_6473680487498876576_o_zpsv7zmgbcl.jpg

NCM_5059_zpsjeloqrtf.jpg

Sounds like they had a pretty good turnout this year. I didn't make it myself as I am in Las Vegas for business but I heard they had plenty of snow this year.

Sounds like they had a pretty good turnout this year. I didn't make it myself as I am in Las Vegas for business but I heard they had plenty of snow this year.

Shot Show? (none of my business but I am curious, been trying to wiggle into that show for years).

@HEAVYMETAL yeah I wish I was in that line of work. No unfortunately I'm an idiot and forgot to re-up my automatic door certification (AAADM) this year so I had to get recertified so I don't get sued. You know how people are these days :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom