snorkel

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by tennfj40, Jan 13, 2003.

1. tennfj40

tennfj40

well guys I got the wild hair on my a#@ to build a snorkel this weekend and man it turned out beautiful! Just cost about 40 bucks to gets ome parts from lowe's and it looks great.! I just had to tell somebody about it. Oh! Made some new shackles this weekend too, and I am going to have to take back my comments on manafre springs. Doing a lot better now.

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    :smack:

Boy, those pics you posted of the install and the list of parts sure helps the the rest of us...

lol :D lol :flipoff2: lol :D lol

3. tennfj40

tennfj40

yeah yeah yeah I know, no pic havent got out the digi cam yet, but parts list is about a 5ft pice of 3inch pvc, 4 90 degree elbows, 1 60 degree, an adapter form the sewage adapters,(soft and flexable) that adapts from 2 to 3 inch and one coupling, oh and a dryer out put that goes through the wall. Well those are the parts, but it doesnt help much if I dont tell you how to put them together, I will try to take some pics of it tonite and post them tommorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.