Snook Offroad Web Site (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
www.SnookOffroad.com is now online for viewing Pre-Rubithon - TLCA video.

Other video called Rubicon 2005 should be out on the first week of Nov. There are two other older videos online as well, Death Valley Daze and U80 Debut.

This web site is relative new and still under constuction. Photos galleries and others web pages will be add later.

Any feedbacks and corrections is welcome (maybe).

Cheers,

What a fun time you guys had. I enjoyed the film, the music, action, and living the hulua girl dream. robbie

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I really want to see more pics of that U80....looks crazy

Smokin Jay :cheers:

:bounce: Inagodadavida Baby :bounce:

Bump Bump Ba ba ba Bump

Very cool. Thanks.

I didn't get an video on Pre-Rubicon Mac?

Due to popular requests for DVD, PayPal has now been posted online so any interested party can purchase Pre-Rubithon 2005 - TLCA and Rubicon 2005 - NorCal on single DVD.

For more info. or to place an order, go to www.snookoffroad.com.

Death Valley Daze 2005 is also available on separate DVD.

Regards,

When is Death Valley daze 06? Is it already full, or just open to the norcal boys? Great videos by the way best I have seen!!!

Death Valley Daze is full for 2006. If you want to be on the wait list send me a PM.

Blue,

You can view them with Windows Media Player on the Mac. It's slow. But it works

Alvaro

I must be doing something wrong. I had tried that. When I click on any of the pc connections or if I paste the url that comes up for any of the pc connections into Winblows media player for the mac, I get "Cannot open the file. Verify that the path and filename are correct and try again." I gots the G5 juice at home, but have dialup there.

Jay,

I've steered several friends to the site, all of them are VERY impressed with the editing and compilation. Great job and thanks again for posting it.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom