For Sale SM420 to 3Speed Tcase [AR] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sotocamp.com
image.png
image.png
I have a SM420 with 3 speed bellhousing, adapter plate to a FJ40 3 speed transfer case. I purchased this off MUD and I was planning to use this behind my 1F but decided to go a completely different route with my build.

The units are in great condition and I have the shifter and top plate for the transmission. It also includes an adapter for the Toyota transfer case shifter linkage.

History: the transmission was a military spec unit that was an airport spare transmission that was never used and was sold at a government auction. The adapter plate appears to be a Wardens adapter plate so it's the thinner style. The tcase is in good condition and I was told it had been gone through before the units were put together.

This is a complete setup for a SM420 to be installed into an FJ40. The only piece missing is the index ring and bearing spacer which can be purchased from Exteme Bends for $120.

I am asking $800 for the setup and I am willing to ship via Fastenal if the buyer arranges shipping.

Pictures are the only ones I have on my phone. If you would like I can drive to my shop and take new ones.

Last edited:
@smtyblt I would rather not separate the trans from the tcase. I think there should be more value in keeping it a near drop in setup. If I decide to separate them I'll shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom