Sloquet Hot Springs oct 22-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Gang, Just thought i would extend an invite to my fellow cruiser heads who might be up for an adventure. Oct 22nd at 9 AM a few of us plan to meet at the Sasquatch inn near Mission BC and head into the Sloquet Hotsprings to soak our weary bones in a natural undeveloped hotsprings and then campout that evening. I have never been here, but I hear its awesome, and so am I, and its my birthday, so Im going. From what i understand, the road into is basically a rough forest service road with some steep ledges and loose rocks, and 4 wheel drive is recommended, but I'm sure a stocker would be fine. (Most of you locals probably know better than i do) No serious squirrely wheeling, just a nice drive and a great soak. I will do the rooftop tent deal, cook on the fire, drink from a can etc.
Ive met several of you at the River Shiver (I'm Bryan the Raffle MC) and I know the coastal crew has a good reputation as being fun loveing and easy going. I recently relocated from Calgary to Kamloops and a small group of us are headed south and would love for y'all to join us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom