Wanted Slee Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Gilbert, AZ
Wanted: last generation Slee rear bumper for the 80 Series, complete with swing-outs and mounting hardware. PM me with your price.

slee bumper.jpg

Id like to hear your thoughts on why youre not into the latest generation.

The new style ladder looks too angular for my tastes, though it may be more practical. The old ladder complements the lines of the cruiser better. The increase in price of the new one is a lot. And I think I would prefer the separate latching of the old style bumper.

I live in the Midwest and I’m constantly worried about my 60” Hi-lift sticking up to much. I pretty much live with my 4’ now and bought a bottle jack instead!

Do you have a slee rear bumper?
Lmk if you are planning on selling it...

Do you have a slee rear bumper?
Lmk if you are planning on selling it...
I do and not a chance. It’s a great bumper.

I plan to chat with Christo about the new design...if it turns out the new arms are compatible with the last generation bumper, then I would be up for swapping old arms for the new arms with you. I have modified my base bumper for a hammock hanger, so that isn't going anywhere.

I plan to chat with Christo about the new design...if it turns out the new arms are compatible with the last generation bumper, then I would be up for swapping old arms for the new arms with you. I have modified my base bumper for a hammock hanger, so that isn't going anywhere.
That would be awesome! I’d really appreciate it!

Add my name to the list of folks looking for a last-Gen @sleeoffroad rear bumper. N. California area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom