SOLD SLC: Sets of Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe that all those aluminum wheels were made at CAPTIN. Toyota has been manufacturing in North America for a long time.

If they say "Canada" underneath, then they probably are.

I will take one of the single chrome 60 wheels if it’s still available.

I’m also really interested in a single wheel from set B if by some chance you can only sell 4.

Set E please, if available. If not, will call today to talk about sets A or C for fit.

Reminds me, we need to settle on the set of doors too. Let’s talk about a package.

I do have someone local coming for those today but will let you know. I’ve got some doors I want to get rid of, let’s make a deal.

I will take one of the single chrome 60 wheels if it’s still available.

I’m also really interested in a single wheel from set B if by some chance you can only sell 4.

I have one of the chrome wheels left, send me a PM to arrange payment and pickup. The B's are still available new (for a LOT more than asking) so I'll sell you one since you're local. PM and let's get a deal done.

I have several sets of wheels for sale. Would sell all of them together for a deep discount and put them on a pallet. Wheels can be shipped for $35-$65/wheel via UPS/Fedex or packaged on a pallet for shipment in sets. Of course local pickup accepted. Sold as sets except for the two wheels being sold as singles. All wheels are standard 6x115 Toyota bolt pattern. All wheels are priced as listed or make an offer.

Paypal (friends & family), credit card, cash, check or things that go bang accepted as payment.

SET A: 15x7 take-offs in excellent condition, set of 6 for $200

View attachment 2248264

SET B: 15x7 42601-60200-05 White, Brand New, Set of 4 for $350

View attachment 2248265
Are set b still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom