SOLD SLC: Sets of Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruisersdirect.com
I have several sets of wheels for sale. Would sell all of them together for a deep discount and put them on a pallet. Wheels can be shipped for $35-$65/wheel via UPS/Fedex or packaged on a pallet for shipment in sets. Of course local pickup accepted. Sold as sets except for the two wheels being sold as singles. All wheels are standard 6x115 Toyota bolt pattern. All wheels are priced as listed or make an offer.

Paypal (friends & family), credit card, cash, check or things that go bang accepted as payment.

SET A: 15x7 take-offs in excellent condition, set of 6 for $200

a01.jpg

SET B: 15x7 42601-60200-05 White, Brand New, Set of 4 for $350 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

b01.jpg

Last edited:
SET C: Special JDM set 16x6 0 offset, yes they are 16's, set of 4 for $400 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

c01.jpg

c02.jpg

c03.jpg

c04.jpg

c05.jpg

Last edited:
SET D: Polished 15x7 +8 offset, hubcaps included, set of 5 for $350 $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD

d01.jpg

d02.jpg

d03.jpg

d04.jpg

d05.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that all those aluminum wheels were made at CAPTIN. Toyota has been manufacturing in North America for a long time.

I believe that all those aluminum wheels were made at CAPTIN. Toyota has been manufacturing in North America for a long time.

Would have been weird to manufacture them in North America and then ship them to Japan to be imported on Land Cruisers years later but anything's possible. ;)

Would have been weird to manufacture them in North America and then ship them to Japan to be imported on Land Cruisers years later but anything's possible. ;)
Yep. I thought so too but Toyota realized in the 80s that BC was the best source for raw aluminum (because of very affordable hydroelectricity) so they built the Richmond plant to produce their aluminum wheels for worldwide consumption. The cruel irony is that every Toyota badged with a LandCruiser emblem that was sold in Canadian dealerships had steel wheels.

Yep. I thought so too but Toyota realized in the 80s that BC was the best source for raw aluminum (because of very affordable hydroelectricity) so they built the Richmond plant to produce their aluminum wheels for worldwide consumption.

Well no kidding.

Set E please, if available. If not, will call today to talk about sets A or C for fit.

Reminds me, we need to settle on the set of doors too. Let’s talk about a package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom