Single speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@OGBeno , heart attack? Damn man. Glad you're in a better place now. Great story by the way.

what frame is this?
The frame is an Octane 1 Sour. I bought the frame off of FB Marketplace and the guy threw in an SR Suntour Zeron 35 air fork for $200 total. I later upgraded the fork to a Lyrik that I bought for $250. It's been a fun low-budget bike.

Wrote an article for The Radavist if anyone is interested in reading….

Nice piece Beno. I'm glad you're alive (wait, haven't I already said this?😂). 220 to 145? Your heart loves you. Congrats on that and for finding a two-wheeled tribe in a place you never would have gone looking for one. If I can find a reason to pass thru Patagonia I'd love to turn some pedals and empty some cans with you and your crew.

Nice piece Beno. I'm glad you're alive (wait, haven't I already said this?😂). 220 to 145? Your heart loves you. Congrats on that and for finding a two-wheeled tribe in a place you never would have gone looking for one. If I can find a reason to pass thru Patagonia I'd love to turn some pedals and empty some cans with you and your crew.

Anytime. Door is always open for friends who want to ride bikes and fǔck off and have fun outside in the sun.

I just saw this article this morning and came here to post it! Very cool.

Here’s a few pics of a new steel frame I’m working on. I’m undecided if it will be run SS just yet. However, I don’t feel like buying a shifter and derailleur and I already have the ss drivetrain…

Lower shockmount
IMG_4722.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

Ready for paint
IMG_5510.jpeg

Great read! Singlespeeds and Land Cruisers are a perfect pair…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom