Sign in sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone been to the Toyota 4x4 meets in Lemont and at Ed Martin Toyota? I have yet to meet any other owners in person. I can talk all day about Cruisers. Maybe have a beer or some coffee.
I have yet to even see another 60 series on the road around here. I'd love to meet up with other LC owners one day!

IL native
Recent CO transplant back home here.

1. NAME: Dan
2. TLCA NUMBER: 22277
3. LOCATION: Wheaton
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: see signature
5. MODIFICATIONS:
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: CO, Utah. Multiple 100’s in the Hills trail lead every year.

Last edited:
Check out the KYTLCA page on Facebook. We occasionally have rides on Indiana Land Cruisers Facebook.

Hi everyone!!

I’ll be moving to the Windy City in a few months and wanted to ask if there is still an active Cruiser community. I’m currently a part of the Southern California TLCA club. We have meetings once a month & people go on trail runs at least once a month. How often do people get together out in the Chicago area? I’m relatively new to the Cruiser community (bought my 1st FJ40 last October). The SoCal TLCA club has been a huge part of my journey so far, so I’m hoping there’s a lively community in or around Chicago as well.

Thanks I’m advance
- Nia

Hi everyone!!

I’ll be moving to the Windy City in a few months and wanted to ask if there is still an active Cruiser community. I’m currently a part of the Southern California TLCA club. We have meetings once a month & people go on trail runs at least once a month. How often do people get together out in the Chicago area? I’m relatively new to the Cruiser community (bought my 1st FJ40 last October). The SoCal TLCA club has been a huge part of my journey so far, so I’m hoping there’s a lively community in or around Chicago as well.

Thanks I’m advance
- Nia
The Indiana LC scene is more involved. I'm in Joliet and drive an 80. I'd definitely like to take a look at your 40. There's a few Cruiser people up north in Chicago too. Welcome!

Hi everyone!!

Thanks I’m advance
- Nia
First, welcome to Chicago! I am a long time resident of city and now in burbs. I have a 62 and to be honest have not even seen any on the road around here. Have met a few owners and created a Facebook group for us to stay in touch. Eventually hop[e to do a meetup. Message me if you need any info!

First, welcome to Chicago! I am a long time resident of city and now in burbs. I have a 62 and to be honest have not even seen any on the road around here. Have met a few owners and created a Facebook group for us to stay in touch. Eventually hop[e to do a meetup. Message me if you need any info!
I need to get in on this Facebook group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom