Wanted side sliding glass for Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
guys I need the driver side sliding window glass for my 80 Land Cruiser RHD Troop Carrier. I'm not sure if the ones from a 40 series would fit, but if anyone has the measurements, I could check, as I have the other side glass intact. Looking to get the front part glass and the handle/latch. Any rubber associated with would be a plus
thanks!

I have complete troopy top with all the windows in perfect shape, good rubber and no rust on the Ambulance doors. I only use my soft top!

talk to me...pm pics and info please..

I'm out of State until 8/5 I will take photos of the top off my Troopy. I have attached photos of it on my Troopy. It is in the same shape.

guys I need the driver side sliding window glass for my 80 Land Cruiser RHD Troop Carrier. I'm not sure if the ones from a 40 series would fit, but if anyone has the measurements, I could check, as I have the other side glass intact. Looking to get the front part glass and the handle/latch. Any rubber associated with would be a plus
thanks!
The 40 series will not fit.

what?!! I was ready to pull the trigger on one..

what?!! I was ready to pull the trigger on one..
These are not very good pictures! I have the top in a storage unit. It is in great shape. Both ambulance doors are good, no rust on either one of them. All glass is in great shape along with all the rubber. The only thing I know of is the rear rounded part of the bottom lip has some rust on it.

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

Looks good. I need the glass seen on that last pic. only the front sliding part. I you're willing to sell only that part, let me know how much shipped to 92154.. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom