Sicily Island Outing Nov 23 - 25th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright. How's park?

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
Alright. How's park?

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Just how I like it bud, great weather and optimal conditions for the trails we had a good afternoon. Dennis has a good crowd here and is happy :)

Great weekend out at Sicily Island it's weekends like this that make you wanna keep taking those chances to go. Wheeled yesterday with John and Tim in his Razor and we hit the Tunnel, The Man, Rolling Rocks and Rocky Top as well as a few other small trails. Traction was good even climbing out the muddy creek bottom in the Tunnel to Climb up The Man. Trails that were washed out and rutted up are still the same but there is still a lot to enjoy on weekend like this. This morning the boys and I ran a few mild trails I knew we could run by ourselves MTN Road, Big Sandy West and come up by the Bus for a few shots. The colors in the Park were beautiful and besides the bitter cold night and little sleep it didn't hamper a good time. Wish I could have visited more with John and Tim but we made the most of the afternoon we were all there. Nick came with a few of the B&M crew two 4-Runners and a Jeep he got his longfields in the Friday night before making the trip Saturday and it walked up the trails with the dual cases and looked good doing it. Now if he'll stay out of those MUD holes he'll really get to enjoy it. Didn't take a lot of photos but will post a few and working on a few videos. Hope you ALL had a good weekend as well :)

http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/images/Sicily Island Map (Master Trail List) 11-22-11.pdf

image-1864138557.jpg

image-597694376.jpg

image-1149437458.jpg

Last edited:
Hey y"all
Had a good day Saturday up at Sicily island. My first time see what all this is about. Got to watch John and larry take some trails. Now I am hooked!! I guess I am in need of some more mods for the fj. I was able to ride some of the trails with the razor. Had a lot of help getting me through some of the more difficult trails with the razor. Looking forward to seeing what my fj can do on some trails now.
Thanks John and larry for a good day.

Hey y"all
Had a good day Saturday up at Sicily island. My first time see what all this is about. Got to watch John and larry take some trails. Now I am hooked!! I guess I am in need of some more mods for the fj. I was able to ride some of the trails with the razor. Had a lot of help getting me through some of the more difficult trails with the razor. Looking forward to seeing what my fj can do on some trails now.

I'm glad you made it Tim it was good visiting and riding with you :) Your going to really enjoy getting the FJ on the trails as well :D I uploaded the videos I took to our Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/91606711529/

Hey y"all

Good to have you with us and enjoyed watching what you could do in that Razor.

man john i wish i could have rode with you. didnt realize that you werent going to be there sunday which is when i was hoping to catch up to you! didnt get to do anything with larry either other than that one video he took but theres much more to come! cant wait for the next ride and a chance to really see what all of this money and time can do!

Wish I was able to stay longer as well, the trails were dry so the park was perfect. The temp dropped pretty low for the family to sleep in a tent another night, so we only stayed the Friday night and returned home after wheeling Saturday.

Wheeled with mostly the same group of Jeepers from two weeks ago, until catching up with Larry and Tim.

Slight damage like normal a couple of fender dents and looks like a busted front shock.

ToyotaNick said:
man john i wish i could have rode with you. didnt realize that you werent going to be there sunday which is when i was hoping to catch up to you! didnt get to do anything with larry either other than that one video he took but theres much more to come! cant wait for the next ride and a chance to really see what all of this money and time can do!

Wanted to go show you a few more trails when I got back but the timing wasn't right I missed ya'll when I got back and wasn't sure the 4-Runner and Jeep wanted to go where I wanted to show you so figured you all could venture where you wanted :) Next trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom