Shredder 21JAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ron,

Any idea, about how long the plan'd run will take? Is this another "Miller" run with a billion rigs? Also what time do you expect to roll out after breakfast, might get there after you are done eating.

-Matt

I think its only a few rigs (5or 6so far). I want to be done by around 1300, breakfast should be only an Hour, so as soon as we're done eating breakfast, we're leaving.

Last edited:
So it's safe to say be there by 8:45ish at the latest...? That sounds like a good number of rigs, just wanted to know what to expect as you remember how long miller took that last time I saw you guys...

-Matt

Gassed up by 0845, you should be good. All the rigs going are pretty well setup. 37s, dual cases, maybe 1 buggy, etc... There might be one kid in a HEEP, that might go. Hopefully he has his Sh!t together.

See ya Sat.
Ron

Last edited:
Sound good Ron!

Looking forward to seeing you again. My rig is a bit, bigger then the last time you saw it. Should make for a fun day.

-Matt

Fun day except for the carnage. The trail lived up to its name.
Heres the list of stuff we broke
-Busted leaf spring-My rig
-Inner axle-FJ40
-Sheetmetal-FJ80
-Breaklines-heep

We had a good turnout for the day. 1 SAS p.u., 2 40s, 1 80, 1 X Chassis buggy, 1 heep

Last edited:
NOT for the faint of heart...

Whats a thread with out pic's right???

Only my carnage, sorry...

Fun Run, Thanks to Trail Crew!

-Ammo

Last edited:
That's sweet glad to see that 80 get a scrach.... i wishi could of come but the 40's not up to that stuff

Wish I could have gone with you guys. Got more pictures? Shredder lives up to its name.

rogersfj401969 said:
That's sweet glad to see that 80 get a scrach.... i wishi could of come but the 40's not up to that stuff

It's a bit more then a few scratches... I'll be smackin the inners via a RBF hammer and a 2x4 most of sunday i'm sure... Does have me thinkin tho about just breakin out the cut-off wheel and cutting out the damamge.

-Ammo

AMMO said:
Whats a thread with out pic's right???

Only my carnage, sorry...

Fun Run, Thanks to Trail Crew!

-Ammo[/QUOT

The sound that that metal must have made, nice. enjoy the reverse bashing getting the dents out or if the cutting wheel makes an appearance have fun with it. look forward to seeing it up front.

Time for the Exo and some other goodies I"m sure.

-Sam-:beer:

rogersfj401969 said:

way more than a scratch, his rear panels got smashed in pretty good and came within inches of breaking one of the windows.

Ron,

I shot Dave an email. I think he was the one with the camera? See if you can get him to post some pic's or shoot some over to me, if you would...

-Matt

101_0224.jpg

101_0239.jpg

OUCH !!
101_0229.jpg

101_0225.jpg

101_0209.jpg

Man, I should have gone

as a passenger in AMMO's rig :hillbilly

all that purty sheet metal :eek:

I lighten some of theses up so you can see what the trail was really like...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom