Shot in the dark but worth a shot... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking of swapping out my KO2 in 315/75-16 for either the Goodyear MTR or the KM3 in the same size. I have roughly 8–9k miles on mine and had plenty of tread life left when I rotated them a couple weeks ago.

If you have the tires listed above mounted on stock 16” tires we can swap straight across.

If you are interested in swapping DM me please.

Why the change? What do you find better with the other tires listed? Many in the club run the Nitto Terra Grappler with much success.

Why the change? What do you find better with the other tires listed? Many in the club run the Nitto Terra Grappler with much success.

Just want something different. And the MTR is better suited in my mind for the terrain here in AZ, especially with the Kevlar sidewall. Plus I’ve liked the MTR and the KM3 for awhile. Plus I need a 5th tire for a full size spare. Last time I checked the KO2 in 315/75-16 has been on national back order.

KM3's are a great tire I hear.

Last edited:
I love the KM3! Good luck

Do you dd with those/how is the road noise? Obvi mud tires will be louder than all-terrains, but jw.....

Yeah I DD with them. They are not nearly as noisy as the falcon wildpeak MTs I had. Possibly quieter then the Goodyear wrangler duractrac ATs too. I love them. They are a very strong tire, although I only hear good about Nittos as well.

Yeah I DD with them. They are not nearly as noisy as the falcon wildpeak MTs I had. Possibly quieter then the Goodyear wrangler duractrac ATs too. I love them. They are a very strong tire, although I only hear good about Nittos as well.

I'm waiting for my KO2s to wear out and then plan on KM3s or Nittos.... Difficult choice :hmm:

I like the look of the KM3s a lot. I dont know the weight of the nittos, but I think the km3s are less weight. They are lighter than the wildpeaks for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom