Shops in Boone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 80 has been giving me problems in a few different areas, and I'm wondering If anyone knows a good shop in Boone that knows cruisers I can take it to to get checked out

I don’t know of any shops that cater to cruisers other than the dealership (in theory). What kind of work needs done? If it’s not something super specific to LC’s, there are some good shops in town. Alray Tire and SRS Auto are both on 105 extension. Kelley brothers is down in Perkinsville, and Locals Garage is on 421 before you get to the Nissan dealership. As many 80 series that are around up here, one of those shops might be able to take care of you.

I don’t know of any shops that cater to cruisers other than the dealership (in theory). What kind of work needs done? If it’s not something super specific to LC’s, there are some good shops in town. Alray Tire and SRS Auto are both on 105 extension. Kelley brothers is down in Perkinsville, and Locals Garage is on 421 before you get to the Nissan dealership. As many 80 series that are around up here, one of those shops might be able to take care of you.

Thanks! I mostly just meant places that people on here trust so those recommendations are helpful.

Don't take it to the Boone Toyota dealership - they don't know anything......

You can try AJ's Tire & Auto - 359 E King St, 828-265-1150

They were pretty cool when I was stuck in Boone hell for a year -- knowledgeable and easy to deal with, super friendly - prices were good, will listen to what you think and you usually don't have to wait long to get an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom