Shift handle needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where to get a new or gently used shifter handle for my 2000? The leather is coming apart. Thanks

Bumping this back up to see if anyone has a solution or a source for this. My handle is shredded and can't find any DYI or replacement parts anywhere online or here.

I am sure many folks on here have old handles that are coming apart - has anyone had theirs fixed?

I carry the new Genuine Toyota leather shift handle =)

we all have our days... LOL. I just did a quick search because I need one and I remember seeing one a few years ago.

here's one on ebay that would give you some extra parts and is better priced than a new replacement. looks to have a little wear, but not much. BUT it's out of an LX, not LC, so it's wood. that may be a bonus b/c it won't wear like leather. or you may not want that look. just an option

2001 -2002 LEXUS LX470 FLOOR SHIFTER ASSEMBLY

s-l1600.jpg

Cruiser parts also has one that isn't leather for ~$120. All black pleather.

^^^^^that. that on eyou linked to @digitalmarker is a JDM shifter for Right hand drive. not sure if it works, or you would be comfortable hitting that shift-lock button with your pinky.

Yeah was hoping to find one in LHD but no luck.

I emailed cruiser parts but figured i would ask here too. It looks like the leather sleeve replacement is a one piece. How does one go about installing that? Maybe I am having a really slow day, but can't imagine it would just slide on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom