Share the stoke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And, the next day was gorgeous. Here's a pov clip that doesn't accurately show how steps things are at all. Upper Bike Thief to Bin Logdin. Lower Bike Thief was closed to prepare for the Canada Cup DH race in July. I'm the one in black that's being followed.

No more stoke this year. Two broken metacarpals thanks to a crappy amateurish take off on a jump and an even worse landing.

full

No more stoke this year. Two broken metacarpals thanks to a crappy amateurish take off on a jump and an even worse landing.

full
Heal up! I had a wrist dislocation for the the same reason. Just fooling around on a small jump ending up costing me a closed reduction then surgical repair in 1/18. Now, I’ll need carpel tunnel release for hand numbness and weakness related to the injury. Hopefully you’ll back riding soon!

Thanks. Wont be doing much riding until next year now. We will likely have snow by the time I'm good to go again.

If I can hit the snowboard reasonably well at least I can be somewhat active this winter.

Been a couple decades since I broke a bone.

Dude, healing juju for you! Been there, broke my fibula a couple years ago from a mediocre at best crash. Down for almost 5 months total right in prime riding time.

And watching the above video makes me realize how spoiled I have gotten by watching gimbal based videos. Was watching that and almost felt sea sick!

31D31F53-17F0-44EB-8420-96A6C6645119.png
Really dreading the hot weather here....guess that means more time spent in Prescott and northern Nevada. Hopefully make some time to scout some potential singletrack ive been picking out on google maps

Raced Fears, Tears And Beers enduro in Ely, NV. Such a rad race and low key legit place to ride They’re cutting a ton of new trail.
0F291471-BEE3-437F-9D9C-3A1E372B55E0.jpeg
EC688792-0200-4733-8A51-7170380ADC4D.jpeg
Shreddin it up
28F186F0-855B-469F-8B7C-3E71D9E957A1.jpeg
Views above Cave Lake state park/Success Loop
544B9FBA-18F4-4FF4-B622-C7317B8640EA.jpeg

FC09CC19-783D-417F-82F9-2DDE8940B304.jpeg
Was google mapping and found another trail in the mtns behind the house. Someone built it but is pretty overgrown with weeds. Can tell it hasn’t seen a lot of action. Gonna have to revisit it often and put some work on it this fall/winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom