SFLC Meet and Greet: 24 Jan 2015, Harvest Moon Cafe, Ravenel. 12:00-1:00pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
King's wife can come since she owns a cruiser. Rking may have to walk or drive his ford

I think FJMoses sold his Cruiser.

Yes, he sold it to a friend of mine....you sold yours too but we still talk to you. So what is your point? :)

Need to update your signature....and cross out the 200 series too. LOL

Last edited:
Dont forget tomorrows meeting...I will bring a calendar and a note pad to work through any calendar items the group may want. If you are big college football, basketball, field hockey or basket weaving fan and have CANT MISS events...bring those dates with you and will work around as much as possible...though couple dates are not negotiable for most part (Logans Run by ONSC....and Wintery Mix).

My wife will be attending in case your significant others are on the fence about joining you.

Running about 10 minutes late the sig other couldn't make this round.

Good showing...best in months. EricinSC drove his tan FJ40....CharlestonG8R showed....Excessive and his little boy came.....BBQBoy and his son were there....ShermanFJ62 was there...TailsWCU was there in his FJC....RKing was a NO SHOW....BeauDiddly showed in his 80series. Did I miss anyone....

Anyhow...had great time eating and talking....some new energy for this coming year.

Will get calendar going...but prelimenary is this:

Gulches- (Feb??) Jeremy going to set up and lead charge on this...will get date picked for May most likely...or even Feb...will post on forum for interest.

Camping-Wheeling Trip to Carolina Beach (Oct?)

Kayak/Canoe excursion with camping (July/Aug?)

Logans Run with ONSC (Sep)

GSMTR (May)

the Swamp Fox Land Cruisers WINTERY MIX (Dec)

SFLC Cookout at Brock's (Nov?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom