SFLC Meet and Greet: 24 Jan 2015, Harvest Moon Cafe, Ravenel. 12:00-1:00pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
This will be our last meeting of this calendar period. Please attend if at all possible as this is when we decide about events and dates for following year and get everyone's input. Also time I look for people to help pick up the ball and help with the activities and more....

This time will try a different location...Harvest Moon Lowcountry Grille in Ravenel SC....down on Hwy 17 South. https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...08,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x7897d817eee7e352

Meet at or before NOON....and will eat and handle any discussions on calendar, events, t-shirts, etc during and afterwards. Please share with everyone you know that frequents this Club Forum for maximum attendance if we are moving forward. Thanks again.

Ct1rsmMmjlo3k2-640m.jpg

Thanks, Brock! I appreciate you doing this. My calendar has been updated!

This calendar was updated as Jeremy mentioned ONSC are doing a trip to Durhamtown and then to Tellico for a small scale run...and he wanted to attend. Please get with Jeremy if you are also interested in some early year wheeling and meeting other Cruiser Heads. :)

This works out good I will be back in town from celebrating MLK day.

I think we need the Clemson and Citadel football schedules to plan our events. I know I have some conflicts on some weekend but I am always a go for the wintery mix

The Citadel has a football team? Are they any good?

I'm glad that it changed - I was about to have a kid conflict ; the 24th is clear for me.

Going to try and make the meeting. Jeremy, interested in the wheeling trip.

Let's go! I'll need someone to pull me out! I am planning to leave around noon that Friday, I think we're getting a cabin.

No can do on the wheeling! :-(

I haven't seen Bryan since Smokey Oak last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom