For Sale SF Bay - Jaos Stainless Bull Bar (taken off 100 series, may fit others) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought my first LC (2000 LX470) and it had this bull bar installed. I decided to go a different direction with the vehicle and I'm looking to sell it. The bar was bolted to the frame via what appear to be two custom fabricated steel brackets. To make it work with the way the grille attaches to the hood on this vehicle, the previous owner split the grill in two so that the only the top section raises with the hood. It sounds weird but it looked clean and was well executed. All parts are included. Bull bar, brackets and modified grille and all the hardware I took off. Bull bar is in excellent condition. As far as I can tell it costs something like $1200 for a new one of these, not including the custom brackets. I'll take $300 obo. Local Pickup or I can deliver within reason for a small fee - I'm in Oakland.

Untitled_Artwork 1.jpg
Untitled_Artwork 2.jpg
Untitled_Artwork 3.jpg
Untitled_Artwork.jpg

Hey, would you be willing to ship it? I’ve shipped one before. They do break down to reasonably small pieces. I had one on my 80 and my GX470. I’d love to put one on my 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom