For Sale Set of OEM 80 series Wheels. Excellent cond. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Four 16x8 OEM Fzj 80 Wheels.
Used on a set of studded snow tires, so they have rarely had use. They have a few minor flaws in the finish, they aren't perfect, but still in really good condition. Will add some more pics tommorow.

Located in Portland Oregon. Will ship on your dime.
:cheers:

3nc3k93lb5T15W65P0a8p12d11b9b224c174d.jpg

Last edited:
What year fzj80 and are lugs included?

What year fzj80 and are lugs included?

'96, lugs went with the rig. I'm assuming you mean hubs. Ya ill throw those in. Even have 6 of them. 2 are sanded down, was planning on doing the hub repaint DIY, but then realized it looks better without hubs.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean hubs.

he probably meant lugs... these wheels had both type of lugs so it matters what year. Yours are hub centric, the earlier FZJ 16" years were lug centric.

bump for new price. $299.

Last edited:
Bump for new price: $275.
Really want these out of the garage. :grinpimp:

Price drop: $249

Very tempting.... Thinking of getting an extra set of wheels for winter driving. Any chance you can email me pictures of the other rims?

Very tempting.... Thinking of getting an extra set of wheels for winter driving. Any chance you can email me pictures of the other rims?

Here's some shots of all 4.

FJWheel2.jpg

FJWheel1.jpg

FJWheel3.jpg

FJWheel4.jpg

They are in absolutely fantastic shape. Wish they were local. Any idea how much it'll cost to ship across the country to Boston?

They are in absolutely fantastic shape. Wish they were local. Any idea how much it'll cost to ship across the country to Boston?

Thanks, yeah they are in really good shape. I'm not sure about Boston, but one of the guys that pm'd me about them is from OH and the post office quoted me at $136 for him, I wouldn't think it would be too much more to get them to Boston.

FYI its often cheaper to ship 2 per box or 2 single boxes taped together than 4....don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom