For Sale Set of Michelin LTX M/S 275/70R-16 West Los Angeles, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of Michelin LTX M/S 275/70R-16 Available now West Los Angeles, CA

About to have a set of 4 great condition Michelin LTX M/S 275/70R-16 from my LX470. Tires Only. They have about 6-7,000 miles on and about 5-6 months. I am getting some new AT installed within the next 2 weeks preparing for a long trip to CO and don't want to store them. Pickup preferred but will ship buyer pays cost to ship. Looking for $450 for the set OBO.

SOLD

Last edited:
Tires are available to be picked up sooner than I thought :p. Make me an offer I cant refuse :hmm: If after a week no one on MUD wants them I will palace them for sell elsewhere as well. And if you want better pictures let me know. camera needed to be charge so only had cell phone.
IMAG0289.jpg

PM Sent

YES. Still waiting on the first person to make it by and pick them up. email me at tires@punkjab.com if your interested or have any questions.

Would you be able to deliver them to Colorado since you are heading this way?

If I still have them maybe. It would depend on room and where in CO But I will have 2 other adults in the car as well as my 3yr old and stuff for a week on the mountains. I will need a hitch carrier for the tires.

If I still have them maybe. It would depend on room and where in CO But I will have 2 other adults in the car as well as my 3yr old and stuff for a week on the mountains. I will need a hitch carrier for the tires.

Don't worry about it then...probably way more trouble than it's worth. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom