Sept 23rd - Big Bear Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably a no go Stan. Way to much SHIAT going on at the office and none of it good.

At this point me and my brother are in... pm'ed you my info

I just got a FLY in the ointment, a new client with a court date for the 23rd.
So far Hawkeye, 85 sa toy and Calfj60 are good to go on the 23rd , sent them a PM about the possible change.
CAN WE SWITCH THE DAY TO TUESDAY THE 22nd???? I can no longer make the 23rd. You can always go without me.

Last edited:
date change?

Probably a no go Stan. Way to much SHIAT going on at the office and none of it good.

That is the best time to say F*** this and hit the trails. But now I have a problem (court date) and would like to go on Tuesday the 22nd, as I can no longer make the 23rd.
Let me know.

Was going to ask on Monday as things cleared up for Wednesday, but Tuesday is absolutely shot.

YOu are right about the F*** it. I'm there. Taking 9.18, 10.23 and 11.6 Fridays off for wheeling trips!!!

I will check with my brother to see if he can make it up Tuesday..... Tuesday is a no go for me but he might be able to make it..... Is anybody still thinking they would like to go out Wednesday???? Let me know and I'll keep u guys posted

Now I'm even out for Tuesday. The never of THAT Judge thinking he can order me back to "his court" anytime he wants! He has his priorities all mixed up. Doesn't he know people just want to have FUN!
So my next Wheeling will be Berrego Fest October 23-25th. And then Surf-N-Turf Nov. 6-8th.
HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME! TIP ONE BACK FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T COME.

Sorry you wont make it Stan. So every one eals will stick with the 23rd. so whare will are we going? Meeting time?

I am good for wed....say we meet the same time same place??? as for trail ideas...been years since i was up there last...still need an adventure pass??? if so where can I get one??

I think you only need a pass if you stop and turn off the vehical. At least that is how I understood it. And as for trails I have'nt been up there before. Its sad, Its in my back yard.

you can get one at the nearest big 5 i think....at least the down here in dana point has them.

im out. I busted a front hub in colorado and havn't had time to fix it...been too busy with the 12 car :D

Guess I will swing by Big 5 or turners next week and grab one...better safe than sorry...Charles...we need to figure out we are gonna wheel..

What trails were you guys thinking of running?

If we met at fawnskin firestation the nearest trail would be John bull right? I guess I need to find my so cal wheeling book

I am good with anything.

Well are you guys still in for this run?? The times I've been to big bear we have met up at fawnskin firestation or the big bear discovery center....... From the discovery center you have the trailhead of gold mountain.... From the firestation you can take a couple of dirt roads and get to John bull.... Ideas guys????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom